Intu Veritas provide ISO solutions throughout the UK and Globally for SME and large organisations.
We deliver implementation of ISO management systems from single to multi-integrated management systems (IMS).
Our team support you through the implementation process and provide the technical expertise required to help you develop and integrate your ISO management systems.
We specialise in ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015 / ISO 45001:2018 / ISO 27001:2013 / ISO 22301 / ISO 44000 / ISO 31000 and ISO 50001.
We provide ISO Lead Auditor / Internal Auditor and Foundation training across the UK and IMS (integrated management systems auditor & implementation courses).
Our technical courses range from OH&S; Fire Safety; Manual Handling; EFAW to Plant & Equipment training. Our team provide hands on OH&S and Environmental compliance support and we deliver FAMH (Mental Health and First Aid for Mental Health Training L2/L3) in the workplace and Safeguarding L3 across the UK.
Intu Veritas, Headlands House
1, Kings Court, Kettering Parkway
- Agriculture, Fishing
- Basic metals and fabricated metal products
- Chemicals, chemical products and fibres
- Concrete, lime, cement, plaster etc.
- Electrical and optical equipment
- Electricity supply
- Engineering services
- Financial intermediation, real estate, renting
- Fire Safety
- Food products, beverages and tobacco
- Gas supply
- Health and social work
- Hotels and restaurants
- Information technology
- Leather and leather products
- Machinery and equipment
- Manufacture of coke and refined petroleum products
- Manufacturing not elsewhere classified
- Medical devices
- Mining and quarrying
- Non-metallic mineral products
- Oil and gas
- Other services
- Other social services
- Other transport equipment
- Printing companies
- Public administration
- Public sector/Local authority
- Publishing companies
- Pulp, paper and paper products
- Rubber and plastic products
- Textiles and textile products
- Transport, storage and communication
- Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles, motorcycles and personal and household goods
- Wood and wood products
- ISO/TS 16949 - Automotive Quality Management
- ISO 50001 - Energy Management
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management
- - GDPR
- OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 - Health & Safety
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management
- East Midlands
- North East
- North West
- Northern Ireland
- South East
- South West
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire & Humber