Call Sales on:
0161 865 3699
Existing customers please call:
0161 865 3699
What is SIA ACS?
The SIA ACS (Security Industry Authority Approved Contractor Scheme) is the only recognised scheme to standardise organisations operating within the private security sector.
The standard was designed by members of the security industry in consultation with the Private Security Industry Act 2001. The SIA ACS includes elements of widely recognised business improvement models including ISO 9001 and the European Foundation for Quality Management Excellence Model. The scheme therefore proves not only your competency in security practices, but also demonstrates your continued investment in improving your operational efficiency.
Why seek SIA ACS certification?
Your potential clients are increasingly making SIA ACS approval mandatory for their security service providers. So, while the scheme is voluntary, achieving SIA Approved Contractor Scheme status strengthens your position in the private security industry and can improve your eligibility.
Benefits of SIA ACS certification
- Demonstrates that your service has been independently assessed against recognised standards and that security personnel have been properly trained for the role they will perform
- Provides a competitive edge over others in the market and gives confidence in the service you will provide
- Gives you entry to the SIA Register of Approved Contractors emphasising your status as one of the strongest providers of private security services available in the UK
- Display the approved contractor plaque and/or certificate at your premises
- Add the relevant standards to your vehicle markings, social media and web pages
- Purchase additional certificate copies for use during acquisition of new clients or for distribution to existing clients
- Displaying the standard assures your customers, partners and employees of your position as an exemplary private security service provider
Why choose Alcumus ISOQAR for your certification?
How to implement ISO SIA ACS