ISO 45001 provides organisation with the framework to identify the requirements needed to input an effective occupational health and management system (OH&SMS). The new, internationally recognised standard helps businesses increase focus on improving health and safety performance.
This CQI IRCA certified course allows delegates to gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 45001, key terms and the implementation process.
- Understand the purpose and benefits of an occupational health and management system
- Business benefits of improved performance from an OH&SMS
- Structure and content of ISO 45001
What you will be covering?
- An introduction to ISO 45001
- Development of the standard
- The purpose of an occupational health and management system
- Benefits of ISO 45001
- Structure of ISO 45001 (PDCA)
- Incident, nonconformity and corrective action
- How you can achieve continual improvement
This course is ideal for delegates who wish to gain a thorough understanding of ISO 45001 and the implementation process.
EHS Management Services