This 2-day CQI IRCA certified course is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an occupational health and safety audit against ISO 45001. Our experience trainers will take you through interactive tutorials, workshops and practical exercises that will help bring to life the benefits and pitfalls involved with OHSMS auditing.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive an internationally recognised CQI IRCA certification.
- Understand the requirements and how to effectively assess the effectiveness of an occupational health and management system
- Benefits and pitfalls
- Assessing the control process
- The skills and techniques required to audit a ISO 45001 certified organisation
What will you be covering?
- The purpose of an occupational health and management system
- Benefits of ISO 45001
- Structure of ISO 45001
- Planning and preparation
- Gathering evidence
- Carrying out the audit (practical exercises)
- Audit reporting and follow-up
This course is suited to those who take a more involved role in the maintenance and development of the management system within their organisation.
Delegates who successfully complete this ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor OHSMS course will satisfy part of the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA Certificated OHSMS Internal Auditor.
In addition to this course, delegates must also complete a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Foundation OHSMS training course to meet the full training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA OHSMS Internal Auditor.
Delegates should have a basic understanding of the key terms and definitions associated with ISO 45001.
WG Safety & Environmental