This CQI IRCA certified course provides delegates with the knowledge, skills and confidence for existing lead auditors of other management systems to perform first, second- and third-party audits of an occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) against ISO 45001.
Through group workshops, practical exercises and tutorials, our experienced trainers will guide you through the entire process and prepare you for the relevant examination.
- A full understanding of the audit process using the ISO 45001:2018 standard
- Clearly report findings
- Gain the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third party audits of an occupational health and safety management system against ISO 45001 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO / IEC 17021, as applicable
- CQI IRCA closed book examination
What will you be covering?
- The ISO 45001 series
- The benefits and purpose of ISO 45001 certification
- What are the requirements of ISO 45001 (Annex SL, Risk based thinking and PDCA)
- Audit preperation
- Reporting and follow-up
- OHSMS development
- Auditor skills and techniques through practical exercises
- A closed-book examination
This course is aimed at delegates with the need to audit an occupational health and management system.
Delegates should understand the PDCA cycle and the core elements of a management system. Delegates are also expected to have knowledge of the requirements, key terms and definitions of ISO 45001.
Voestalpine VAE UK LTD