This 1-day course provides delegates with a basic understanding of ISO 45001:2018 and the requirements needed to obtain the certification. There is no formal assessment within this course, however delegates are actively encouraged to participate in group activities and Q&A sessions to get the most out of the day.
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system
- Business benefits
- Health and safety performance and the role the management system plays
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 45001
What will you be covering?
- An introduction to the ISO 45001 series
- Development of the standard
- The purpose of an occupational health and safety management system
- Benefits of ISO 45001
- Structure of ISO 45001 (Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle)
- Incident, nonconformity and corrective action
- Achieving continual improvement
This course is designed for delegates who wish to gain a sound understanding of ISO 5001 requirements and a risk-based management systems approach.