This 2-day CQI IRCA certified course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the changes within the ISO 9001 standard. You will look at the aims and objectives of the 2015 standard as well as exploring new terms and definitions.
This course is the perfect platform for continual improvement and developing your expertise as an auditor.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Plan, conduct, lead and report audits to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the application of the revised principles, procedures and clauses of the audit process
What will you be covering?
- How is ISO 9001 changing?
- Introducing Annex SL and the high-level structures
- Aims and objectives of the 2015 standard
- Exploring new terms and definitions
- Understanding clause changes and requirements
- Considering the impact of additions and amendments
- Planning and delivery of audits to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Continual improvement
This course is designed for certified and lead auditors who need to understand the implications of the 2015 revision and deliver audits to the requirements of the standard.
Delegates who have previously attended a CQI IRCA Transition course (for any standard) that has included a module on ‘Annex SL’ only need to attend day two of this course.
Ballylough Consultancy Solutions LTD