This one day course gives you detailed knowledge of the PAS 3002 Code of practice on improving health and wellbeing within an organisation. It will highlight the benefits and principles of PAS 3002.
You will learn about the background to the development of PAS 3002 and why you need it in a modern workplace. You’ll get a full appreciation of the code from a technical perspective and what’s required to implement it in your organisation.
You will learn about:
- Key principles of health and wellbeing in the workplace
- The background to the development of PAS 3002
- The purpose and objectives of PAS 3002
- The structure of the code
- The requirements of the code
- Techniques to implement changes in the workplace
- How to monitor and evaluate impact
PAS 3002 is an innovative new code and as such, it brings together the interests of various departments and disciplines.
It is appropriate to those responsible for Health & Safety in the workplace, including those who are responsible for ISO 45001.
However, it will also be of great interest to HR professionals who take the lead on issues such as formulation of job descriptions, inclusion, diversity, management style, communications and mental wellbeing.