On completion of this e-learning awareness course the intended learning outcomes are to:
- Understand the importance of fire safety
- Appreciate the essentials of fire safety legislation
- Understand the combustion process and spread of fire
- Identify suitable fire prevention and protection measures
- Conduct a safe evacuation.
Who is this course for?
This entry level awareness course is aimed at employees who are required to assist in the performance of marshalling or warden functions, as part of an organisation's emergency response plan to fire in the workplace.
This course must be completed online within 30 days .