This entry-level course is aimed at raising a delegate's awareness of working at height risks and controls.
At the end of the course employees will:
- Understand the dangers of working at height
- Become aware of the risk assessment process when using access equipment
- Recognise the importance of planning when working at height and access equipment
- Recognise the importance of inspection and maintenance of access equipment
- Gain an appreciation that working at height is not solely a construction activity but can be at any height where there is a potential for injury.
Who is this course for?
This course must be completed online within 30 days .