: IT Configuration Specialist
: £20,000 per annum
Your working location may be temporarily different due to Covid-19. Once applicable, your normal working location will be Stratford Upon-Avon.
Reporting to Configuration and Support Manager, the IT Configuration Specialist holds responsibility for supporting the delivery of configured solutions and helpdesk support through the Alcumus Info Exchange delivery processes. This includes providing high levels of service, ensuring that software applications are configured to the highest standards and ensuring that helpdesk support tickets are resolved accurately and efficiently.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger. With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 and beyond.
Our award-winning Info-Exchange product line ‘join the dots’ by creating business intelligence that brings clarity and transparency. With clients of over 20 years, the Info-Exchange product helps organisations to digitise the day-to-day tasks that underpin their business to improve performance and operational efficiency.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an IT qualification who are seeking their first professional role. The IT Configuration Specialist will be responsible for building long-term relationships with both our clients and internal project managers, and so the successful candidate must be confident with communicating in both the verbal and written form. As you will be responsible for running our excellent helpdesk, attention to detail and the ability to multitask is essential. You should have a working knowledge of software applications, data manipulation, cleansing and migration. In addition, basic programming knowledge such as C# and CSS are desirable. As the IT Configuration Specialist is such an integral role for the business the successful candidate should thrive in working in a fast-paced environment.
The Bits Our People Love
- We have a genuine focus on Health & Wellbeing – With mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
- We invest in the Development of our employees – We have an amazing in-house Learning and Development team who provide a blended learning approach at all levels of your career with Alcumus to get you ready for your next step (20% of our roles in 2019 were filled by internal promotions!).
- We care about Charitable work and CSR in our communities – We have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular Recognition – Whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you.
- Employee bonus scheme - if the business does well, we believe you should get an extra thank you for your hard work at the end of the year
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Company pension scheme – we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme – your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
- Life assurance – we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform – you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
- Enhanced parental leave – family comes first. We offer an enhanced parental leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme – you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
- Free fruit – we care about your health & wellbeing so grab a banana, apple or orange on us regardless of if you’re in the office or out in the field
- Free parking on-site – no one wants to pay for parking so park on-site at any of our UK offices for free
Due to Covid-19 our normal recruitment process has been adapted to ensure the safety of our employee’s and candidates. To ensure the quality and experience of the process is kept at a high standard, you will be thoroughly prepared prior to your interview. Please ensure that you have access to a webcam and laptop/computer so that your interview can take place virtually. Any presentations and assessments will also be completed virtually.
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.