Invoice & Collections Administrator
We are Alcumus Group a Technology-led health and safety risk management consultancy based in Cardiff.
The Invoicing & Collections Administrator role holds responsibility for ensuring all end to end processes through the Invoicing & Collections journey are adhered to, supporting all Business Units (BUs). Invoicing & Collections Administrators will work closely with key stakeholders in the business, ensuring clarity of information flows (inputs and outputs) to enable prompt, accurate and timely invoicing and collecting. Striving to achieving operational excellence through meeting SLA’s & KPI’s and providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure all Orders adhere to Alcumus Order Acceptance Policy by using the Order Acceptance Check List
- Escalating non-compliant orders per current Authority Matrix prior to input into finance accounting system
- Ensure all Orders are processed through the finance accounting system in line with department KPI’s/SLA’s
- Ensure computerised customer data is complete and up to date
- Communicate with customers using effective questioning and listening skills to enable you to fully understand reasons for non-compliance to payment terms
- Be prepared to undertake routine/ general administrative functions, and general maintenance of records pertinent to the Invoicing / Credit Control / Collections function.
- Experienced in order management, invoicing & customer relationship management
- Credit Control / Collections experience (3+ years)
- Competent with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.