: Product Manager (Sypol Software)
: Your working location may be temporarily different due to Covid-19. Once applicable, your normal working location will be Stratford Upon-Avon.
Reporting to VP of Product, the Product Manager opportunity holds responsibility for the successful delivery and commercialisation of the Sypol product line working closely with the Sypol development team, Product Marketing, other Software Division Product Managers and key Sypol stakeholders.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 and beyond.
product line specialises in providing simple and effective solutions that help organisations to protect their staff, comply with COSHH legislation and create competitive advantage through a unique combination of COSHH software, consultancy and training.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a candidate who has significant experience in a Product Management role, ideally within a health and safety-based organisation. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing existing portfolios, but also experience in launching new products to market. As this role will work alongside several stakeholders both internally and externally, the ability to build meaningful relationships is essential. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within an agile environment, have owned a solution end to end to drive commercial success, and will have the ability to unearth customer insights and champion the voice of the client. It is desired that a candidate can size market opportunities and create business cases for choosing products, features and markets to prioritise, and have a good understanding of how to use qualitative and quantitative research to drive product and marketing strategy.
The Bits Our People Love
- We have a genuine focus on health & wellbeing – With mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
- We invest in the development of our people - we have a progressive, customer focussed Learning & Development team working to support both your personal and professional development; helping you to shape your career pathway in a way that works for you (20% of our roles in 2019 were filled by internal promotions!).
- We care about charitable work and CSR in our communities – We have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular recognition – Whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you.
- We work with some fantastic people – We’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Company pension scheme – we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme – your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
- Life assurance – we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform – you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
- Enhanced family friendly leave – because family comes first. We offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme – you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
- Free fruit – we care about your health & wellbeing so grab a banana, apple or orange on us regardless of if you’re in the office or out in the field
- Free parking on-site – no one wants to pay for parking so you can park on-site at any of our offices around the UK for free
Due to Covid-19 our normal recruitment process has been adapted to ensure the safety of our employee’s and candidates. To ensure the quality and experience of the process is kept at a high standard, you will be thoroughly prepared prior to your interview. It would be helpful if you have access to a webcam and laptop/computer so that your interview can take place online. Any presentations and assessments may also be completed virtually.
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.