: Head of Key Account Management – ISOQAR
: Competitive + Commission + Company Car/ Car Allowance
: Field based with regular travel to Manchester office.
Reporting to the Sales Director, this role holds responsibility for leading a team of Key Account Managers and to design, implement and execute an end to end Key Account Management strategy with retention and stretch growth targets. The Head of Key Account Management will manage a portfolio of large growth clients and lead by example while providing a structured sales environment to maximise team development and performance improvement, through effective coaching, training and mentoring. In line with client retention and growth, identifying and realising additional revenue streams through upsell, cross sell and multi product offerings within Alcumus.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 and beyond.
Our ISOQAR product line offers UKAS certification and training to ISO standards and British standards. With a 95% client retention rate and 25 years of experience, our global profile enables our clients to minimise risk, deliver change, drive improvement and win more business.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will play an integral role in the design and execution of the go to market key account strategy of working with the Sales Director and Head of Marketing. Support the development of the optimum Key Account Management organisational structure, including job descriptions and recruitment criteria, to deliver the Key Account Management strategy. Provide regular KPI and financial performance reports to the Senior Management Team. The Head of Account Management will lead, coach, mentor and performance manage the Key Account Management team to maximise performance.
Act as point of escalation for Key Account Management team and clients where significant risks / opportunities arise, be visible where it counts. Maintain strong market knowledge, including competitor and regulatory activity, to ensure threats and opportunities are quickly identified and participate in the Certification Division leadership team and to promote the adoption of Alcumus values and culture.
The Bits Our People Love
- We have a genuine focus on Health & Wellbeing - With mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
- We invest in the Development of our people - We have an amazing in-house Learning and Development team who provide a blended learning approach at all levels of your career with Alcumus to get you ready for your next step (20% of our roles in 2019 were filled by internal promotions!).
- We care about Charitable work and CSR in our communities - We have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular Recognition - Whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you.
- We work with some fantastic People - We’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- Employee bonus scheme - if the business does well, we believe you should get an extra thank you for your hard work at the end of the year
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) - who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Company pension scheme - we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme - your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
- Life assurance - we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform - you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
- Enhanced family friendly leave - because family comes first. We offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme - you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
- Free fruit - we care about your health & wellbeing so grab a banana, apple or orange on us regardless of if you’re in the office or out in the field
- Free parking on-site - no one wants to pay for parking so you can park on-site at any of our offices around the UK for free
We will endeavour to provide feedback on your application within 2 weeks of submitting your CV.
Due to Covid-19 our normal recruitment process has been adapted to ensure the safety of our employee’s and candidates. To ensure the quality and experience of the process is kept at a high standard, you will be thoroughly prepared prior to your interview. Please ensure that you have access to a webcam and either teams/skype so that your interview can take place virtually. Any presentations and assessments will also be completed virtually.
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.