Job Title: Key Account Manager
Salary: Competitive + Commission + Company Car/ Car Allowance
Location: Stratford Upon-Avon
Reporting to Senior Account Manager, the Key Account Manager holds responsibility for managing Key Accounts, utilising account management methodologies to understand and support our Clients strategy and challenges through the integration of Alcumus Services and Software. The Key Account Manager will work seamlessly with the Alcumus Group to maximise revenue and profit growth.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 and beyond.
Our award-winning Info-Exchange product line ‘join the dots’ by creating business intelligence that brings clarity and transparency. With clients of over 20 years, the Info-Exchange product helps organisations to digitise the day-to-day tasks that underpin their business to improve performance and operational efficiency.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who recognises the importance of customer service and satisfaction. As this role is responsible for maximising service delivery performance, you should be results driven with the ability to form strong working relationships. To optimise every opportunity, you should have demonstrable experience of contract renewals, client review meetings, cross selling, handling finance queries and SaaS. As we are looking for subject matter experts, you should have a strong market knowledge, including competitors and regularity activity.
The Bits Our People Love:
- We have a genuine focus on Health & Wellbeing – With mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
- We invest in the Development of our people – We have an amazing in-house Learning and Development team who provide a blended learning approach at all levels of your career with Alcumus to get you ready for your next step (20% of our roles in 2019 were filled by internal promotions!).
- We care about Charitable work and CSR in our communities – We have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular Recognition – Whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you.
- We work with some fantastic People – We’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- Employee bonus scheme - if the business does well, we believe you should get an extra thank you for your hard work at the end of the year
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Company pension scheme – we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme – your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
- Life assurance – we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform – you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
- Enhanced family friendly leave – because family comes first. We offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme – you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
- Free fruit – we care about your health & wellbeing so grab a banana, apple or orange on us regardless of if you’re in the office or out in the field
- Free parking on-site – no one wants to pay for parking so you can park on-site at any of our offices around the UK for free
We will endeavour to provide feedback on your application within 2 weeks of submitting your CV.
The typical recruitment process for shortlisted candidates will be an initial phone interview followed by two stages of face to face interviews- one which may include a presentation element.
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.