: Key Account Manager- Safecontractor
: Competitive Base Salary + Commission + Company Car/ Car Allowance
: Your working location may be temporarily different due to Covid-19. Once applicable, your normal working location will be field-based
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, the Key Account Manager holds responsibility for the strategic management of key portfolio clients. In this role you will operate as a trusted advisor in contractor supply chain management and provide best in class account management and client support, whilst implementing fast paced strategic initiatives to help unlock significant revenue growth and new business opportunities relating to the contractor supply chain.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 and beyond.
product line boasts 20%+ YOY growth, an enviable client base and impressive NPS scores (client and employee) with an exciting few years ahead as we begin our international expansion into North America.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have extensive account management experience in the Health & Safety, Procurement, or Supply Chain Management sectors.
You will have a proven track record of opportunity generation within corporate clients and highly developed influencing and relationship management skills. You will be comfortable engaging with senior leaders and developing and delivering compelling propositions to these stakeholders.
You will be an effective communicator with the ability to navigate a prospective buyer's ecosystem with multiple stakeholders to facilitate deal closure and be comfortable in managing multiple workloads at differing pace. With a strong work ethic, you will be self-motivated to achieve results and be comfortable working alone within a national team.
The Bits Our People Love:
- We have a genuine focus on Health & Wellbeing – With mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives (including our 2020 ‘Two Million Steps Challenge’), we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
- We invest in the Development of our people – We have an amazing in-house Learning and Development team who provide a blended learning approach at all levels of your career with Alcumus to get you ready for your next step (20% of our roles in 2019 were filled by internal promotions!).
- We care about Charitable work and CSR in our communities – We have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We have committed to planting a tree for every employee (new and existing) in 2020 and will even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular Recognition – Whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you.
- We work with some fantastic People – We’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Company pension scheme – we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme – your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
- Life assurance – we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform – you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
- Enhanced family friendly leave – because family comes first. We offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme – you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
- Free fruit – we care about your health & wellbeing so grab a banana, apple or orange on us regardless of if you’re in the office or out in the field
- Free parking on-site – no one wants to pay for parking so you can park on-site at any of our offices around the UK for free
We will endeavour to provide feedback on your application within 2 weeks of submitting your CV.
The typical recruitment process for shortlisted candidates will be an initial phone/Microsoft Teams interview followed by two stages of face to face interviews- one which will include a presentation element.
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.