: Key Accounts Director - SafeContractor
: Your working location may be temporarily different due to Covid-19. Once applicable, your normal working location will be Field based with regular travel to Cardiff office when required.
Reporting to the Head of Account Management the Key Account Director will develop and deploy highly effective and strategic enterprise account management strategies and plans to unlock regular systematic profitable revenue and growth from our enterprise client portfolio, while continuously expanding our reach and depth of relationships. Working closely with the Head of Account Management and Business Development Directors, you will be an integral part of the enterprise channel senior team and overseeing major enterprise client accounts and projects. The Key Account Director will lead by example, drawing upon years of enterprise level experience, engaging with gravitas and calibre, while creating a structured sales methodology led environment to maximise enterprise development and performance improvement. In line with client growth, identifying and realising additional revenue streams through upsell, cross sell and multi product group offerings, in addition to client expansion and development through additional sites, divisions, brands and geographies.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 and beyond.
product line boasts 20%+ YOY growth, an enviable client base and impressive NPS scores (client and employee) with an exciting few years ahead as we begin our international expansion into North America.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who can deliver and exceed revenue targets for enterprise key accounts, Play an integral role in the design of the product development roadmap directly from the field. Play an integral role in the design and execution of the go to market key account enterprise strategy and create an end to end enterprise account management framework.
You should be someone who can deliver appropriate business and non-business targets (financial and no-financial) that feed into the business forecasting process, Embed a KPI framework to ensure consistent revenue performance and act as point of escalation for enterprise accounts where significant risks / opportunities arise. The Successful candidate will maintain strong market knowledge, including competitor and regulatory activity, to ensure threats and opportunities are quickly identified. Support the Sales Director and Business Development Directors to deliver broader group related goals but also manage assigned enterprise accounts. Maintain and improve enterprise client retention, be the lead for contractual negotiations and commercial frameworks and Consult with and manage account stakeholders, to maximise service delivery performance in a consistent and sustainable way
The Bits Our People Love
- We have a genuine focus on Health & Wellbeing – With mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
- We invest in the Development of our people – We have an amazing in-house Learning and Development team who provide a blended learning approach at all levels of your career with Alcumus to get you ready for your next step (20% of our roles in 2019 were filled by internal promotions!).
- We care about Charitable work and CSR in our communities – We have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular Recognition – Whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you.
- We work with some fantastic People – We’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- Employee bonus scheme - if the business does well, we believe you should get an extra thank you for your hard work at the end of the year
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Company pension scheme – we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme – your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
- Life assurance – we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform – you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
- Enhanced family friendly leave – because family comes first. We offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme – you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
- Free fruit – we care about your health & wellbeing so grab a banana, apple or orange on us regardless of if you’re in the office or out in the field
- Free parking on-site – no one wants to pay for parking so you can park on-site at any of our offices around the UK for free
Due to Covid-19 our normal recruitment process has been adapted to ensure the safety of our employee’s and candidates. To ensure the quality and experience of the process is kept at a high standard, you will be thoroughly prepared prior to your interview. Please ensure that you have access to a webcam and either teams/skype so that your interview can take place virtually. Any presentations and assessments will also be completed virtually.
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.