Job Title: Head of Digital Marketing
Salary: Competitive + Company Car / Allowance
Location: Your working location may be temporarily different due to Covid-19. Once applicable, your normal working location will be Cardiff
As part of the Marketing Leadership Team, the Head of Digital Marketing opportunity holds responsibility for driving our growth agenda across all digital platforms. This includes developing and implementing the digital marketing strategy for driving the acquisition of new customers, upsell and the renewal of existing customers through our digital platforms. The Head of Digital Marketing holds accountability for leading and developing a team of digital marketing experts and holding ownership for all elements of the Digital Marketing mix, including eCommerce and platform optimisation.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 and beyond.
The Ideal Candidate:
The Head of Digital Marketing role is integral to the continued success and growth of Alcumus, and so experience of delivering strategic digital action plans is essential. As you will develop and own performance reporting, and provide optimisation based on robust data driven insight, you should have demonstrable experience of ensuring a focus on net customer growth in the most cost-efficient manner. To ensure the optimum customer journey, you will demonstrate experience of testing, development and enhancement of digital platforms including websites and e-commerce. You should have previous experience of people management where you have strengthened the team to deliver their own objectives, as well as experience of managing 3rd party agencies. As our customer journey is so important to us, you should have comprehensive experience of digital transformation projects and a working knowledge of PPC, display, paid social and SEO.
The Bits Our People Love:
- We have a genuine focus on Health & Wellbeing – With mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives (including our 2020 ‘Two Million Steps Challenge’), we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
- We invest in the Development of our people – We have an amazing in-house Learning and Development team who provide a blended learning approach at all levels of your career with Alcumus to get you ready for your next step (20% of our roles in 2019 were filled by internal promotions!).
- We care about Charitable work and CSR in our communities – We have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We have committed to planting a tree for every employee (new and existing) in 2020 and will even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular Recognition – Whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you.
- We work with some fantastic People – We’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- Employee bonus scheme - if the business does well, we believe you should get an extra thank you for your hard work at the end of the year
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Company pension scheme – we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme – your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
- Life assurance – we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform – you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
- Enhanced family friendly leave – because family comes first. We offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme – you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
- Free fruit – we care about your health & wellbeing so grab a banana, apple or orange on us regardless of if you’re in the office or out in the field
- Free parking on-site – no one wants to pay for parking so you can park on-site at any of our offices around the UK for free
Due to Covid-19 our normal recruitment process has been adapted to ensure the safety of our employee’s and candidates. To ensure the quality and experience of the process is kept at a high standard, you will be thoroughly prepared prior to your interview. Please ensure that you have access to a webcam and either teams/skype so that your interview can take place virtually. Any presentations and assessments will also be completed virtually.
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.