Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Location: Your working location may be temporarily different due to Covid-19. Once applicable, your normal working location will be Stratford Upon-Avon.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive opportunity holds responsibility for supporting the Marketing Manager in the delivery of marketing plans and campaigns that drive new business, customer retention and the cross-selling of other Alcumus products.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 and beyond.
Our award-winning Info-Exchange product line ‘join the dots’ by creating business intelligence that brings clarity and transparency. With clients of over 20 years, the Info-Exchange product helps organisations to digitise the day-to-day tasks that underpin their business to improve performance and operational efficiency.
Our Sypol product line specialises in providing simple and effective solutions that help organisations to protect their staff, comply with COSHH legislation and create competitive advantage through a unique combination of COSHH software, consultancy and training.
The Ideal Candidate:
To develop, manage and execute the Alcumus marketing plan, you should have previous experience of working in a marketing role where you have built strong internal and external relationships and where you have worked on several campaigns to generate and retain business. This role will require travel to events on a national basis, so you should be flexible to travel between our Alcumus sites and to offsite locations. As data is essential to this role, you should have demonstrable experience of using a CRM system to develop prospect lists for our lead nurturing campaigns. To ensure that we are producing quality campaigns, you should have strong copy writing skills, MailChimp and DotMail experience and a commercial acumen.
The Bits Our People Love:
- We have a genuine focus on Health & Wellbeing – With mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives (including our 2020 ‘Two Million Steps Challenge’), we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
- We invest in the Development of our people – We have an amazing in-house Learning and Development team who provide a blended learning approach at all levels of your career with Alcumus to get you ready for your next step (20% of our roles in 2019 were filled by internal promotions!).
- We care about Charitable work and CSR in our communities – We have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We have committed to planting a tree for every employee (new and existing) in 2020 and will even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular Recognition – Whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you.
- We work with some fantastic People – We’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- Employee bonus scheme - if the business does well, we believe you should get an extra thank you for your hard work at the end of the year
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Company pension scheme – we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme – your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
- Life assurance – we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform – you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
- Enhanced family friendly leave – because family comes first. We offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme – you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
- Free fruit – we care about your health & wellbeing so grab a banana, apple or orange on us regardless of if you’re in the office or out in the field
- Free parking on-site – no one wants to pay for parking so you can park on-site at any of our offices around the UK for free
Due to Covid-19 our normal recruitment process has been adapted to ensure the safety of our employee’s and candidates. To ensure the quality and experience of the process is kept at a high standard, you will be thoroughly prepared prior to your interview. Please ensure that you have access to a webcam and laptop/computer so that your interview can take place virtually. Any presentations and assessments will also be completed virtually.
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.