: Implementation Analyst
: £30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
: Your working location may be temporarily different due to Covid-19. Once applicable, your normal working location will be Cardiff
Reporting to the Head of Implementation this role will work closely with the Implementation team to support effective delivery of our bespoke software products. You will be the go-to person liasing with both the business and our in-house technical teams to create new opportunities, support product journeys and play a key part in the successful delivery of products for our customers.
This is what you should expect from a typical day within the role:
- Start the day with a warm drink and get involved in our daily SCRUM meeting.
- Next, you will make your way through your emails helping to triage tickets and keep on top of any resolutions.
- You will work closely with our Product Analysts to handover high level stories for detail to be added.
- You should expect some sessions with the wider team making sure we are sharing the knowledge around product development.
- Spend some time building great relationships with our internal customers providing updates to anything in flight.
- Be comfortable in the role as a connector between internal customers and our technical teams.
- Support UAT testing process, right through to production.
- Finally, provide training and support to our customers on products so everyone gets the best out of them.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 and beyond.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an individual who above all shares our values, but also has the following demonstrable experience:
The Bits Our People Love
- Experience of a similar role within business analysis, product management, configuration or project management.
- Naturally you will have an analytical mindset, who is a self-starter.
- You will also be process driven, with a methodical approach to work.
- Experience within an agile environment.
- Proactive in engaging with our stakeholders; managing expectations and translating requirements between the business and our technical teams.
- Experience working within a software environment or with software products.
- Exposure to JIRA /Confluence.
- We have a genuine focus on Health & Wellbeing – With mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
- We invest in the Development of our people – We have an amazing in-house Learning and Development team who provide a blended learning approach at all levels of your career with Alcumus to get you ready for your next step (20% of our roles in 2019 were filled by internal promotions!).
- We care about Charitable work and CSR in our communities – We have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular Recognition – Whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you.
- We work with some fantastic People – We’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Company pension scheme – we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme – your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
- Life assurance – we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform – you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
- Enhanced family friendly leave – because family comes first. We offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme – you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
- Free fruit – we care about your health & wellbeing so grab a banana, apple or orange on us regardless of if you’re in the office or out in the field
- Free parking on-site – no one wants to pay for parking so you can park on-site at any of our offices around the UK for free
Due to Covid-19 our normal recruitment process has been adapted to ensure the safety of our employee’s and candidates. To ensure the quality and experience of the process is kept at a high standard, you will be thoroughly prepared prior to your interview. Please ensure that you have access to a webcam and laptop/computer so that your interview can take place virtually. Any presentations and assessments will also be completed virtually.
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.