The Software Developer role holds responsibility for working closely as part of a team of software developers in the creation of high-quality software applications within an Agile environment, keeping up to date with the latest relevant technological innovations.
- Be an integral part of the development team, actively contributing towards development of tools, services and platforms
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of team practices. Contribute to implementing effective ways of working to improving delivery
- Plan, write, test and maintain code for web, mobile and desktop business applications
- Assist in the development of Junior team members
Technical experience required:
- 3+ years of experience of MSSQL, EntityFramework
What we can offer you:
We have a friendly and productive working culture that offers career progression and skill development. No siloed projects, meaning every day is different! No matter what your position is within the business, there is no hierarchy on ideas, everyone’s voice is heard! We use open source technology and are passionate about adding to the open source community! Due to the growth and success of 2018 we are on track to have an exciting 2019! Expect to be involved in Greenfield projects, developing software that will potentially save lives and reduce risk in the work place making it a safer environment.
- 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Life Assurance
- Health Care
- Access to employee benefits platform
- Relaxed dress policy
- Free fruit, tea & coffee
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.