Alcumus is the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-enabled business assurance and compliance risk management solutions, delivering services to 35% of the FTSE 100. It has five cutting-edge business units and one of the leading and longest-established of these is Alcumus SafeContractor. SafeContractor is one of the UK’s largest and most comprehensive health and safety accreditation schemes, with over 300 major clients and 28,000 contractors; this continues to grow each week.
Working out of a large and modern building in Cardiff, SafeContractor has over 100 dedicated employees covering business development, retention, auditing, client services, affinity schemes and contractor support. Based in a central Marketing team of 14 people, the Retention and Affinity Marketing Manager will work solely for the SafeContractor business and will develop a revenue and profit-driving retention strategy for them.
The successful candidate will hold a pivotal role within the business and will have a strong marketing background in addition to a thorough understanding of membership and affinity schemes. Activities will include working with senior management and affinity partners to develop and refine value propositions for targeted segments as well as taking a lead in reviewing, optimising and shaping the customer journey. There will also be a robust marketing communications programme to all stakeholders.
Location and package
Our Alcumus Head Office is in Nantgarw, Cardiff, just off the M4. Modern facilities, onsite employee canteen and free parking.
Package includes competitive salary, 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays, pension and healthcare scheme.
- Proven track record of working in a membership and retention role and of developing a membership base
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a marketing-led organisation
- Experience of working in a large membership, insurance, banking or professional service organisation is preferred
- Demonstrable experience of developing effective relationships with a wide range of affinity partners
- Knowledge of developing value propositions, benefits, corporate partnerships and white labelled solutions for a contractor-type or similar audience
- Experience of managing, mentoring and coaching a small team.
Degree qualified – Marketing or business-related subject
CIM qualified, currently studying towards this or prepared to study for CIM
Send your CV to email@example.com